In the beginning...

Oh hello there.

Welcome to my little corner of the internet.

My name's Melissa, and I guess I'll start this off by saying that I want this blog to change the world. Yes, cliche, I know. And yeah, no need to batter me with the usual pessimism and nay-sayings. I'm not okay with that. It's going to happen.

Lace and Muskeg is going to serve as a place for me to share, wonder, and discover. A place that is uniquely mine, and hopefully appealling to people who are as uniquely intriguing as I am. There is no set theme here. No set 'category' for this blog. It is everything and anything that really appeals to me. That could be anything from baby sloths, to how to love your body. But it's going to be great, I promise.

It's also going to serve as a place for me to continue my quest to become a warrior. I live a very unconventional life, always have, and I want to connect with other fantastically unconventional and eccentric individuals. Obviously the real reason I want to do this is to form my team of epic supernova warriors (yes, that's our name), and together we are going to form an unstoppable squad of superheroes who will make the world pure awesome.

But in among the plots for world domination and peace, there will be tidbits of beautiful things, posts of things that really irk me, and just...an explosion of creativity and inspiration. Totally worth it, right?

Still there?

Awesome. Let's change the world together. And be friends.

Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment