weekly plans - Crystals, maps, Now

Hooray for getting my act together and finally fixing my camera (thank you to think forum post for helping me to fix my piece of junk camera! Oh - technology...)

Here are my plans for this week:
1. Finishing up my art journal inspired by Kara's "You Go Girl" class. I love this girl's style!
2. Spending an inappropriate time in my own fictionalized world of Arcana (that's the map I drew) - ecking out my first draft - oh the joys of putting down a stubborn idea...
3. It's time to do a summer evaluation of how I've been meeting my goals this year. Eep - time to measure up - I'm pretty impressed with myself this year, but hopefully some clarity will come of it
4. Re-reading this awesome book. It's one of my favourites - I make it a point to read it after my birthday every year.
5. New tea came in - Alpine punch - a surprisingly summer-y winter tea! I will be drinking lots of it this week.
6. I have to re-charge and cleanse my crystals for the coming summer. They're in need of some love.
7. Using up some long-lost film. Excited to see what I can do with this...
8. Dancing! So much dancing! I'm teaching a workshop weekend this week - and it's going to be a blast!

What do you have planned for your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment