And as spring begins to turn where I live (Canada - serves me right for my choice in locale...) I really am beginning to re-evaluate this blog and where I stand with everything. Things are changing, both outside of me and inside.
I have big, big plans for the next few months. Plans that I don't have completely solidified in my head yet, but plans that I wanted to share on here (for accountability's sake). The seeds of a new beginning, if you will.
This blog is going to be going through some serious overhauling in the next while - so I ask all of my lovely, lovely readers to please be patient! I really, truly hope that the changes will make my blog even more awesome and an even better space for all of you!
In the meantime, the Boyfriend and I have decided to embark on a juice cleanse. I feel amazing (but holy cow - the cravingsss) after the first day!!
Here's to new beginnings and sowing the seeds of great things - I hope you will stick around for the ride!
♥Mel

No comments:
Post a Comment