Coming Soon: Ghibli-fest: a Studio Ghibli Blog Party


Are you a studio Ghibli fan?

I am.

And I know there are a lot of you that love it too. Which is why I'm hosting a blog party on July 30th, 2013 - and you're invited!

I want to create a space full of wonderful creations, a day we can all come together as Ghibli fans and enjoy – people from all around, in one handy place. Ghiblifest is a celebration of our love of Studio Ghibli. An homage to the works that change and inspire us.

That is what this blog party is about. I want to bring everyone together in a way that we can all enjoy, celebrate and create

I welcome anyone and everyone to please submit awesome things. I know you're all talented and awesome! It could be your creative works, ideas, thoughts, playlists – please – submit whatever you feel fit, and I will try to include it in the blog party.

Send any submissions to laceandmuskeg(at)gmail(dot)com

Want some ideas? As long as it's shareable, you could:

-make a Ghibli-related tutorial
-Write a piece about our favourite movie
-do a ghibli-inspired photoshoot
-make a playlist inspired by your favourite character
-Draw some fan art
-write some poetry
-make a craft related to any of the films
-cook some ghibli food (nobody does animated food better)
-make some Ghibli graphics/printables

...the list goes one. I can't wait to hear your ideas!

Are you participating in Ghiblifest? Grab this handy button to show your love. :)


2 comments:

Chisa said...

Hi Melissa,

I was at the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka when I studied in Japan. I'll try to find the pictures of this day and could write a post?!
It's not too exiting, though.

Foxy Greetings,
Chisa of ArcitcFox Kitakitsune

My favourite Ghibli-movie is Howl's moving castle, by the way.

Meli said...

I would love to have you join Ghiblifest!! And I am totally psyched that you went to the Ghibli museum!!! I want to go so badly!

Howl's moving castle was awesome. I'm a huge Calcifer fan - but Totoro, Kiki's delivery service and Spirited Away are my top 3 (I can't pick between them!)

Post a Comment