Head on over...
Hello lovely followers and readers! I'm so happy you guys are still here! As you've all probably noticed - there's been a significant lack of posts on my end of the world.
Well, since the new year, I've been busy moving blogs. With a new year comes a few changes, and I feel like I've outgrown Lace and Muskeg for the time being. I might be back, but until then you can find me here, at Take me to Unicorns.
I'm really hoping this new blog will be just as awesome as Lace and Muskeg - following my new interests in geek culture while still keeping with the creativity, body-positivity and feminism that you guys all love! I've got LOTS planned, and tons of cool stuff in store - so head on over!
Either click the link above, or click the picture, which will take you straight to the new goodness that is my blog. I miss you! I hope to see you all there!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment