3 Questions...



Well - it's July. Man, the year has been a crazy mess of things coming and going. Then again, I keep hearing everyone saying "WOW 2013, where have you gone?!" and honestly...I don't want to be that kind of person. It's July. After June and before August.

And honestly, I've spent the past few weeks in one of those 'I have no idea' hazes. The kind where everything seems muddy and you're in-between places and you seem kind of lost, but not lost enough at the same time...

Yeah. It's been a weird few weeks.

And I know that all seasons of life ebb and flow, and that eventually I'll pull out of this weird place. I feel like I'm slowly emerging myself. And what I'm really finding to help me are three simple questions. They're giving me enough clarity to hold out through the aimlessness, and maybe they can give you some, too.

What do I want to learn?

What do I want to improve (that I already know a bit of)?

What do I want to experience?

I'll see you on the other side of this weird, twisty tunnel, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment