Friday Finds: Sore Knees


Hello everyone, I hope you've had a good week. I know that there are at least 10 of your now following me (and I am beyond excited about that. Yes, I know I'm lame...) This week I was subject to the near-torture of healing sore muscles from my dance workshop last weekend. Learning a new style of dance was incredibly fun (so fun, that I had no sense of control, and totally overdid it with the dance - limbs fly when you're having fun) but also incredibly painful the day after, and the day after that. I'm still wincing every time I bend over or sit on my knees. BUT I CAN MOVE NOW, which is more than I could say on Monday.

----

 It's time to break out the winter-date list for Max and I. This craft is definitely going to be on it

I'm not normally a fan of scrap booking in the traditional sense, but this scrapbook knocks my socks off. It's gorgeous!!

I love this letter Scott F. Fitzgerald wrote to his 11 year old daughter.

This is an artistic rendering of what Leonardo Da Vinci might have looked like when he was young...wow...

I love Philippa Rice's work. This new comic of hers I especially love - and it's totally not because the girl is like a carbon copy of me...not at all /sarcasm.

I laughed and cried when I watched this video. It's probably the best thing you could watch today.

I am decorating my next sketchbook like this. So easy, yet so awesome.

I'm joining in (late, but hey!) on this fantastic craftalong. You should, too (I'm sure there will be a winter semester, as well).

Carson Ellis is one of my favourite Illustrators. And her tumblr is fantastic!

I wish every day could look like Reluin's artwork...

No comments:

Post a Comment